Let Sass help you out with your Visa Application.
- Fill out the application form professionally covering often ignored areas that
usually lead to visa rejections.
- Inform you of any additional documents that would improve your visa chances.
- Submit all relevant documents on your behalf except, those which require your
- Follow up on your visa application and provide you with timely updates.
Kindly take note of the required documents for a Student Visa Application
- A completed and signed Poland student visa application form
- Valid passport (must be valid for three months after your planned departure from
- Official letter of acceptance from a university in Poland
- Your CV
- School certificates and diplomas
- Proof of your English language proficiency
- Evidence you have sufficient funds to support yourself during your studies
- Health insurance documents
- One passport-size photo
- Proof of accommodation in Poland
- Transport documentation, such as a rail or air ticket
- You do not need all these documents to commence an application with Sass. Sass would provide all the assistance within its means to help you obtain all the required documents to put you in a good position to obtain a visa.
- If you need any assistance you can mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call
us or reach us on WhatsApp through +2349080448421
- Documents and visa application requirements are subject to change. Sass would endeavor to notify you of such changes and advise accordingly as soon as we become aware of its occurrence.
- The granting or refusal of a visa is at the sole decision of the
- Any additional documents can be mailed to email@example.com