Let Sass help you out with your Canada visa application.
- Fill out the application form professionally covering often ignored areas that usually lead to visa rejections.
- Inform you of any additional documents that would improve your visa chances.
- Submit all relevant documents on your behalf except, those which require your physical presence.
- Follow up on your visa application and provide you with timely updates.
Kindly take note of the required documents for a Canada visa application
- Two photographs: “meeting the photograph specifications, for each applicant. Signed, dated and taken in the past six (6) months. Write the name and birth date of the individual on the back.
- 2. Original passport: Original passport for yourself and each family member requesting a visa
- A photocopy of your current and previous passports.: “A photocopy of your current and previous passports including the biographic page and all pages that are not blank.”
- Application form: Completed and signed the application form for Temporary Resident Visa
- Invitation Letter: Invitation from the person or business you will visit stating visit dates, duration, purpose, and contact information. Information related to the immigration status of the host in Canada is voluntary. Should the host volunteer this information, they may provide a copy of their landing document, Citizenship Certificate or Canadian passport bio-data page (i.e. the page with their name, photo, place of birth, date of issue, etc.), Study permit or Work permit, or Permanent Resident Card. “
- Bank Statements: ” Copies of bank statements covering the past three months. “
- Occupation Proof: a) “If Employed Employment Letter and 3 months Payslips” b) “If Retired Proof of pension” c) “If Self Employed Business Registration”
- Sponsor Letter: “In Case of Sponsor:-” Provide a letter signed by the person paying and a photocopy of their passport, or other official identification with photo and a bank certificate proving that they have sufficient funds. Describe how this person is related to you.”
- Proof of Business: “if you are self-employed. Provide business registration, tax clearance certificates, trade certificates, license and financial documents, etc. (certified business bank account statement for the past 6 months)”
- Proof of employment: a letter from your current employer and payslips (last 3 months). Employment letter dated within 2 months of the application indicating occupation, job description, position, salary, allowances, years of employment and authorized leave dates
- Letter from Employer: For business travel: a letter from your employer indicating the purpose of your travel, your itinerary within Canada and who will cover the cost of your travel, a letter from the Canadian business confirming duration (visit dates) and nature of your business
- Marriage or Birth Certificates of a family member: Marriage Certificate and Birth Certificates for each family member whether or not they are requesting a visa
- You do not need all these documents to commence an application with Sass. Sass would provide all the assistance within its means to help you obtain all the required documents to put you in a good position to obtain a visa.
- If you need any assistance you can mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us or reach us on WhatsApp through +2349080448421
- Documents and visa application requirements are subject to change. Sass would endeavour to notify you of such changes and advise accordingly as soon as we become aware of its occurrence.
- The granting or refusal of a visa is at the sole decision of the embassy/consulate
- Any additional documents can be mailed to email@example.com