Let Sass help you out with your Russia visa application.
- Fill out the application form professionally covering often ignored areas that usually lead to visa rejections.
- Inform you of any additional documents that would improve your visa chances.
- Submit all relevant documents on your behalf except, those which require your physical presence.
- Follow up on your visa application and provide you with timely updates.
Kindly take note of the required documents for a Russian visa application
1. Valid International Passport, expiring not earlier than in six months after visa’s expiry date and having at least 2 blank pages;
2. One recent photo compliant with these specifications:
- Please provide one colour photo taken not more than 6 months ago, for minors under 12 years old – not more than 1 month ago.
- The photo should be taken against a light background (white or off-white) and be printed on photographic paper (camera print).
- Face non-smiling (without sunglasses, without any head covering unless the applicant wears certain headdress because of religious belief or ethnic background).
- Kindly upload the digital image of your photograph with your visa application.
3. Tourist Voucher or Tourist Confirmation.
4. Copy of the confirmed airway tickets.
7. In case of applying for a visa for a minor – Birth certificate and copy of parent’s Passport.
8. Non-Nigerian nationals – a copy of residence permit (CERPAC)
9. More specific visa requirements can be found by clicking here.
Documents and visa application requirements are subject to change. Sass would endeavour to notify you of such changes and advise accordingly as soon as we become aware of its occurrence.
The granting or refusal of a visa is at the sole decision of the embassy/consulate
Any additional documents can be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org