Let Sass help you out with your Schengen visa application.
- Fill out the application form professionally covering often ignored areas that usually lead to visa rejections.
- Inform you of any additional documents that would improve your visa chances.
- Submit all relevant documents on your behalf except, those which require your physical presence.
- Follow up on your visa application and provide you with timely updates.
Kindly take note of the required documents for a Schengen visa application
- Passport Original passport(*) valid for travel to the Members States to visit. The passport validity must exceed the planned stay in the Schengen Area with at least three months. The passport must have been issued within the last ten years.
- Complete photocopies of original passport, except blank pages.
- For applicants who are not residents of Nigeria, a justification for lodging the application here must be provided.
- Previous passport in original if a new passport has been issued within the last three years.
- Photocopy of the national ID card (both sides).
- Photos One colour photos(*) not more than six months old, passport size (45 mm x 35 mm), full face and taken against a white background. Click here for specifications.
- If Self employed a. Business Registration Certificate. b. statement of taxes payment
- Leave letter if employed If you are employed, please provide the employer’s letter with details like your position in the Company; leave duration, etc.
- Travel Insurance Individual medical travel insurance which covers all costs that could arise as a result of emergency medical assistance, emergency hospitalization, medical repatriation or repatriation in case of death. The insurance should cover costs of at least EUR 30,000 and be valid for the duration of the stay in all the Schengen countries.
- Ticket Preliminary ticket booking or travel itinerary
- Payment or proof of payment of the visa fee(*)
- Original Bank Statement “Original bank account statements (company or individual) on the turnover during the last three months.”
- If employed- a. Last 3 months salary slip, b. employment contract, c. approval of holidays
- Trip schedule / Detailed itinerary
- Hotel Reservation “Evidence of accommodation (e.g. hotel reservation) for the whole trip in the Schengen area (including the names of hotels and their telephone, fax numbers as well as the duration of stay in different hotels).
- Other Financial Docs- Remittances, Bank saving account, Credit cards, Regular incomes generated by property (contract of renting land/house etc.)
- For minors (Under 18 years) Original and copy of birth certificate Copy of both parents ID-cards and passports if applicable (all pages containing any type of information) Legalized written consent letter from both parents if the child is travelling alone, or from the parent that is not accompanying the child when travelling.
If either one of the parents is absent or deceased this must be supported by the information on the birth certificate or a death certificate when applicable If the legal guardian is someone else apart from the biological parent as stated in the birth certificate a custody order must be submitted proving the legal guardianship A letter from school containing the child’s name, name of parents, grade, number of years at school, school holidays, contact details, date and name of school representative. If the child is travelling with a group please submit a complete list of names of all group members travelling and name of the person in charge of the group
- You do not need all these documents to commence an application with Sass. Sass would provide all the assistance within its means to help you obtain all the required documents to put you in a good position to obtain a visa.
- If you need any assistance you can mail us: email@example.com or call us or reach us on WhatsApp through +2349080448421
- Documents and visa application requirements are subject to change. Sass would endeavour to notify you of such changes and advise accordingly as soon as we become aware of its occurrence.
- The granting or refusal of a visa is at the sole decision of the embassy/consulate
- Any additional documents can be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org