Let Sass help you out with your UK work visa application.
- Fill out the application form professionally covering often ignored areas that usually lead to visa rejections.
- Inform you of any additional documents that would improve your visa chances.
- Submit all relevant documents on your behalf except, those which require your physical presence.
- Follow up on your visa application and provide you with timely updates.
Kindly take note of the required documents for a UK work visa application
- Your certificate of sponsorship reference number – your employer will give you this
- Proof of your knowledge of English
- A valid passport or other document that shows your identity and nationality
- Your job title and annual salary
- Your job’s occupation code
- The name of your employer and their sponsor licence number – this will be on your
- Certificate of sponsorship
- You do not need all these documents to commence an application with Sass. Sass would provide all the assistance within its means to help you obtain all the required documents to put you in a good position to obtain a visa.
- If you need any assistance you can mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us or reach us on WhatsApp through +2349080448421
- Documents and visa application requirements are subject to change. Sass would endeavour to notify you of such changes and advise accordingly as soon as we become aware of its occurrence.
- The granting or refusal of a visa is at the sole decision of the embassy/consulate
- Any additional documents can be mailed to email@example.com
NOTICE: TEMPORARY SUSPENSION OF HEALTHCARE WORK PLACEMENT/ VISA APPLICATIONS
Due to recent challenges faced with healthcare work placement and visa applications we have been forced to suspend applications for new clients. SASS will only handle applications for existing clients until further notice.