Let Sass help you out with your United Kingdom visa application.
- Fill out the application form professionally covering often ignored areas that usually lead to visa rejections.
- Inform you of any additional documents that would improve your visa chances.
- Submit all relevant documents on your behalf except, those which require your physical presence.
- Follow up on your visa application and provide you with timely updates.
Kindly take note of the required documents for a United Kingdom visa application
- Two passport photo on white background
- International Passport (6 months validity)
- A copy of the biodata page of your international passport
- Copy of the Letter of Invite by host or event manager/facilitator
- 6 months bank statement (Stamped by Bank)
- 6 month’s payslip (Stamped by HR)
- Invitation letter
- Evidence of Property ownership, Shares, Stocks& Bonds (If Any)
- Photocopies of Marriage Certificates & Children’s Birth Certificate ( If you are travelling with family)
- Hotel booking or reservation
- Flight reservation
- You do not need all these documents to commence an application with Sass. Sass would provide all the assistance within its means to help you obtain all the required documents to put you in a good position to obtain a visa.
- If you need any assistance you can mail us: email@example.com or call us or reach us on WhatsApp through +2349080448421
- Documents and visa application requirements are subject to change. Sass would endeavour to notify you of such changes and advise accordingly as soon as we become aware of its occurrence.
- The granting or refusal of a visa is at the sole decision of the embassy/consulate
- Any additional documents can be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org